Foot Toe And Ankle Surgery :
foot and ankle surgery is considered only after nonsurgical treatments have been attempted without the desired result. However, certain conditions, especially Very serious injuries such as ankle fractures, may require immediate surgery.Ankle replacement surgery is the replacement of a damaged ankle joint with an artificial implant.
There are numerous surgical procedures that can be used to treat foot and ankle conditions. Depending on the type of condition, the goal of the surgery may be to align broken bones, fuse painful joints, remove overgrown tissue or repair a torn ligament or tendon. In cases of significant damage and severe pain in the ankle joint, total ankle replacement may be recommended.
Our Orthopedic Surgery team at deccan multispeciality hardikar Hospital provides outstanding care to patients who need help with conditions that affect the foot and ankle.
These conditions include :
• Ankle fractures and sprains
• Foot and toe fractures
• Foot conditions related to diabetes
• Sports-related injuries, such as running injuries, stress fractures, turf toe, etc.
• Hammer toe
• Heel fractures
• Plantar fasciitis, an inflammation of the ligament that connects the heel to the toes
• Tendon injuries
• Tendinitis, an inflammation of the tendons of the foot or ankle, such as Achilles tendinitis